Drag The Bar Suggestion
Suggestion if you are having trouble viewing videos
- Update your flash player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Update your web browser to the latest version:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/chrome
- Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/worldwide-sites.aspx
- Try a different web browser, we recommend Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome:
- Try clearing your cache and cookies. follow these instructions
- If you are at work behind a company firewall, your bandwidth for non-work related websites may be extremely limited, which would disable your ability to view or download our videos while at work.
- Check your personal firewall settings, some firewalls don't allow downloads from websites.
- Stop doing other activities that require lots of bandwidth, this includes finishing or cancelling other downloads first, watching other streaming videos, or using a download manager program.
- Be sure you only attempt to download one DragTheBar.com video at a time.
- Try running a free spyware program to check for spyware or malware. Spyware can cause your browser to malfunction which could result in our videos stopping while playing or downloading.