- The Policy covers describes the manner in which Drag The Bar treats personal information that it collects and/or receives, including information related to a user's historical use of Drag The Bar and Drag The Bar affiliate services. A user's personal information is information that is personally identifiable, such as the user's name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- Drag The Bar LLC collects personal information when you register with DragTheBar.com, or with an affiliate or content partner of Drag The Bar.com. Drag The Bar may record information when you visit Drag The Bar.com pages or the pages of Drag The Bar affiliates. Drag The Bar may combine information it collects with information it obtains from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, Drag The Bar asks for information such as your name, email address, age, gender, zip code, occupation, and referral information. Once you register with Drag The Bar and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- As part of the registration process, you are given an option to receive periodic email promotions from Drag The Bar partners. You may change your preferred setting in this regard at any time by visiting your "My Account" link or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drag The Bar collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners. Drag The Bar automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Drag The Bar and/or affiliate cookie information, and the page(s) you request.
- Drag The Bar uses the information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. If you opt to receive periodic email promotions from Drag The Bar partners, Drag The Bar may also use your information to send you the promotions, or may make your information available to partners to send the promotions. Should you change your mind, and wish to stop receiving promotional offers from Drag The Bar or its partners, you can follow the "Unsubscribe" link in any email that you receive, or you can send an email to email@example.com with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Drag The Bar does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide promotional materials for products or services when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Drag The Bar under agreements restricting the use of user information in substantially the same manner as set forth in this Policy. These companies may use your personal information to help Drag The Bar communicate with you about offers from Drag The Bar and our marketing partners.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Drag The Bar does not share your credit card information or other payment information with outside parties, except as may be necessary to process payments that you authorize, or as may be required by order of law.
- Drag The Bar may set and access Drag The Bar cookies on your computer.
- Drag The Bar may permit advertisers on some of its pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this Policy. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Drag The Bar' cookies.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Drag The Bar user profile, including your personal information and marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the opt-in section of your Profile page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- YDrag The Bar reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the Drag The Bar service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters, that are considered part of your Drag The Bar account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can unsubscribe from your account by replying to any Drag The Bar email with the word "Unsubscribe" in the reply subject line.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Drag The Bar employs physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Drag The Bar may update this Policy at any time. Drag The Bar will notify you about significant changes in the way it treats personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Drag The Bar account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Support
- If you have questions about this Policy, including any relationship between Drag The Bar and its affiliates and/or partners, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org