Hi SNG Forum.
I am excited to say that I have a plan for material for you folks that should really be top notch. However, I am struggling a bit with the order to release it all. I thought that the best way to do it would be to get a survey of what the folks around here would like to see.
The next video I will definitely be releasing is going to be ABC SNG 6 which is a discussion of how to make wide calls and make calls when getting laid favorable odds.
Following that I have the following topics on deck.
1. ABC SNG 7: End Game - Takes you through understanding all the topics behind the bubble through heads up play
2. ABC SNG: In Practice - A new series of videos that follows along with ABC SNG theory vids to show the concepts in action. Videos will mostly be replayer while focusing on specific topics of the ABC SNG vid.
3. Tools of the Trade: A new series of videos setting up and using tools like HEM, Hot keys, Flop texture analysis, Poker Stove, and SNG wizard to maximize your ability to analyze situations that can arise.
4. MTT SNG Primers: Videos that focus on specific MTT SNG's like 18 man and 45 man. Each tourney size will be done as 2 videos, theory and practice. These games are soft and with simple adjustments to ABC SNG you can beat them for very high ROI's.
5. Super Turbo Primer: A set of videos, theory and practice (probably one each) that goes over how to play the super turbos including focusing more on the key decisions that you need to play them well.
6. HU SNG: Heads up SNG's are a unique beast and I have a unique strategy that I learned from a very well respected HU player. These games teach you a lot more about how to adjust to specific opponents which is a critical skill necessary for HU play in the low blinds. I can guarantee my approach is not typical of "traditional HU" SNG play but very effective and really fun.
7. Zero to Hero: The continuing exploits of zerosum79 as he attempts to make it further up the SNG food chain to high stakes. Topics are yet to be determined as they tend to pop up randomly.
So there you have it. Lots of content to still put out there. I think that it will likely take a year to get all this stuff into production and out to you guys but it is going to be a very comprehensive library of how to play SNG's. Since there is so much to cover, what would you guys like to see coming out sooner rather than later?
Respond here and it will be likely to get the stuff you are interested in out sooner. You can respond to multiple poll options and if you choose something like MTT SNG and really want a specific format, make a post saying what you want to see.