Default Chipsteela: $500 Full Tilt Monthly Sunday Million Win Pt 1 --Released 05/09/2010

In the 2nd part of this series Jeremy really begin to focus on building a stack. He identifies different creative lines that can be taken in order to obtain maximum value for huge hands, and also avoid pitfalls that can cause a player to bleed away chips when faced with a more deep stacked structure.

Default Re: Chipsteela: $500 Full Tilt Monthly Sunday Million Win Pt 1 --Released 05/09/2010

Hahaha well I wanted to respond to Part 2 of this series. Definitely think Jeremy needs to see this video. He references the AMAZING "Maven" video, and I ran into this. Pretty much the perfect parody to follow up Maven's greatness. Definitely worth the time to watch, I couldn't stop laughing!

http://wickedchopspoker.com/a-day-in...-of-the-maven/

Default Re: Chipsteela: $500 Full Tilt Monthly Sunday Million Win Pt 1 --Released 05/09/2010

I thought i mentioned something about the Jaspuduf parody in the video, but yea for anyone that hasn't seen the Maven day in a life or the parody you definitely need to check it out you will be glad you did.