Default push shove chart

So i have tryed to run the final numbers that zerosum79 started in his video, and i cant figure it out. is there anyone who completed the push fold chart and is willing to give me a copy to study?

Default Re: push shove chart

Quote Originally Posted by hamilton1 View Post
    So i have tryed to run the final numbers that zerosum79 started in his video, and i cant figure it out. is there anyone who completed the push fold chart and is willing to give me a copy to study?
    Hey Hamilton,

One other way to approach making this chart is just to make the whole thing using wizard default ranges to see how it comes together. Don't adjust ranges or edges and just go through changing your position and stack size. If you can get that far I will work with you to tweak it.

zero

i am lost, is there a completeted chart i can find anywhere

The chart is really something you should build for yourself. Its your number one learning tool and playing tool all rolled into one. I can work with you directly if you want to build one but I will not just give them out. I do not want to give people an edge over me or my students by directly reproducing it.

Look at it like a challenge and build it. It will pay you off many times over based on the effort it takes.

zero