Default Looking for these books

This may be frowned upon but well, if you don't ask, you don't get!

I know that some of the authors are on this forum!

I am looking for any of these books. I play Micro stakes and I don't have a budget for them and if I get them all they will obviously cost me quite a lot and my bankroll doesn't allow it.

If there is any way in which I could get them any of them free, ideally in electronic form, it would be very appreciated.

1) Modern small stakes (Crushing the Micro-stakes 2) - Nathan Williams
    2) The Education of a Modern Poker Player (2013) - John Billingham, Emanuel Cinca
    3) Strategies for beating small stakes poker (2015) - Johnathan Little
    4) Crushing Small Stakes Poker Tournaments Vol. 1-14 (2013) - Johnathan Little
    5) Exploitive No Limit Holdem: Expert's Insight on How to Become a Winning Poker Player (2014) - Paul 'Vulcans' Ratchford

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Looking for these books

All the books are not familiar to me. Have you tried to find them online?

I have heard about some of them. I can help you if you are looking for computer science assignment help. I think you might get some valuable information here, related to your requirement.

I have searched for this books in Google. But still, I haven't found some books especially I'm looking for "Exploitive No Limit Holdem: Expert's Insight on How to Become a Winning Poker Player (2014) - Paul 'Vulcans' Ratchford" book.It would have been fine if I get this book.It may help me when I play online poker.

For people who's still looking for the books.. all of it i found in torrent. if your looking for seeds i suggest searching using your torrent client. do not use your browser to search for it, you wont find what your looking for with all the block google and other search engine have. if you know how to use mIRC much better, you can find alot from there too.