Default zerosum79: Virtual SNG Lessons - Beginner Mid Blind Play pt2 -- Released 04/18/2013

In this video I go over the key concepts to effectively use Pivot Points to help a struggling beginning player to get profitable. Here I describe how a stripped down approach that has very little adjustment or player reads can be the best strategy for a beginner at the low stakes. I then walk through how to effectively filter using a variety of different methods in Poker Tracker 4 to see whether there are leaks in one of my student's hand histories. I also describe common leaks to look for which many beginners tend to need to fix. If you are struggling to fix your mid-blind leaks, you don't need a coach, you just need this video!

Default Re: zerosum79: Virtual SNG Lessons - Beginner Mid Blind Play pt2 -- Released 04/18/20

Excellent use of PT4 to analyze your playing. Thanks.

Will you be posting the PBJ sheets?

Default Re: zerosum79: Virtual SNG Lessons - Beginner Mid Blind Play pt2 -- Released 04/18/20

Quote Originally Posted by TheLandlord View Post
    Excellent use of PT4 to analyze your playing. Thanks.

Will you be posting the PBJ sheets?
    I actually sent these to Hunter a few days ago to see if we could get them linked. I'll check to see where we are at with this.

Best,
    zero

Thanks. These would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLandlord View Post
    Thanks. These would be great.
    Pm me and I can ship them to you sooner.

Best,
    zero

PM sent, thanks.