Default Has anyone met any tv pros?

Im a huge poker fan now...Theres so many players i like
    I havent met anyone, but Ive gotton letters (emails) from Dusty, and now, as of this morning Brad Booth!!! I wrote him with a pep talk kinda thing, (Im a life bad beat expert)...And he wrote me back!!!
    Gonna save it!!
    The first time I play live at some big event, (I almost played the heartland tour in mew mexico recently, but didnt) Im gonna be star struck..And may bother some folks, unintentionally...i wont be able to contain myself if I see Chan, or Timoshenko, or Raymer, or Linda Johnson, or hell even Pilgrim!!!

Thinking about a WPT academy, just to go and meet pros...

Oh, and I dont really think it was me, but, Ive commented on all Negraneus rants, and in each one I picked on him about his hair, and his obsession thereof..Lengthy posts about all the tattos he could get on his head etc etc..Well, now he is bald!!!!! lol
    Id like thinking I had a part in it...
    I love poker, I love Hellmuth..If I could chill for a day with a pro, it would be him...

Default Re: Has anyone met any tv pros?

Partied with bad_ip (Johnny Lodden). Just as cool as you'd think he'd be.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...6&postcount=15

I've played with a handleful TV pros at some of the circuit events. It seemed like the few I've played with seem to love to talk poker. Like her peoples poker background, ask them their thoughts on the hand ect. I figure that they do this so they can know what level you're gonna be thinking on. I personally kept most conversations to topics like travel or sports. I wonder if the fact that I wasn't ever talking about poker lead them to think maybe I knew what I was doing.

DragTheBar SNG Coach

I've voice-chatted with two of the best players in the UK - Sam Trickett and Alex 'Kanu7' Millar, as I often write for Poker Player Magazine. Really nice guys, very down-to-earth and well-balanced.

I wonder if the fact that I wasn't ever talking about poker lead them to think maybe I knew what I was doing
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    line tv
    snow app
    bee talk

Quote Originally Posted by tripseekerx View Post
    Im a huge poker fan now...Theres so many players i like
    I havent met anyone, but Ive gotton letters (emails) from Dusty, and now, as of this morning Brad Booth!!! I wrote him with a pep talk kinda thing, (Im a life bad beat expert)...And he wrote me back!!!
    Gonna save it!!
    The first time I play live at some big event, (I almost played the heartland tour in mew mexico recently, but didnt) Im gonna be star struck..And may bother some folks, unintentionally...i wont be able to contain myself if I see Chan, or Timoshenko, or Raymer, or Linda Johnson, or hell even Pilgrim!!!

Thinking about a WPT academy, just to go and meet pros...

Oh, and I dont really think it was me, but, Ive commented on all Negraneus rants, and in each one I picked on him about his hair, and his obsession thereof..Lengthy posts about all the tattos he could get on his head etc etc..Well, now he is bald!!!!! lol
    Id like thinking I had a part in it...
    I love poker, I love Hellmuth..If I could chill for a day with a pro, it would be him...

Getting a reply back from Brad Booth shouldn't be surprising. If you stay in touch with himlong enough he'll be asking youto wire him a hundred bucks and if you have a couch he can crash on. LOL LOL