thanks a lot for your answer to my question in the comments for the first video of this series. I will go through the whole series
Your aggression otf and ott should represent a strong hand to him as well. There are much more KcK AcA AcK and AcKc in his range otr than TT-JJ. I dont
ahh, we're talking about different ships... i was referring to shipping pf rather than dealing with this postflop mess and thought u were too since ur
JTs ( clubs) has 78.38% equity against his AK.
7h 6h has 87.58% equity
&s 6h has 77.88% equity
if this is true we def should ship since a guy with 3b around 30% will be folding to our shove over 90% of the time and the other 10% we have decent equity